Finding My Happy Place
|daughter's new digs!|
|a sign of fall|
|finding my happy place|
1. I decide to find my happy place. I make a resolution and they usually start in the morning
2. I talk a long walk-walking and moving my body releases physical and mental stress
3. I opted to buy a pattern on Ravelry that I've been thinking about. That instant purchase gave me joy!
4. I quit saying "at the end of August, I will do ______"
5. I spent time alone in my studio balling up some delicious yarn
6. I scaled back the internet time
7. I eat some sugar, preferably chocolate.
8. I have a long conversation with my sister who listens
9. I focus on the positive and push away the worried thoughts, this is easy if I've done the first eight on my list, being positive is challenging when I'm worrying
10. Lose myself in a good book or maybe a simple daydream about nothing
How do you deal with stress?